Where to stay in Can Tho: 24 Best Accommodations
Can Tho, in the Mekong Delta’s heart, has a unique network of rivers and canals that inspire visitors with a sense of peace and romance. Coming to Can Tho, you cannot ignore some attractive tourist attractions such as Cai Rang floating market, Ninh Kieu quay, fruit gardens, etc.
This beautiful city always welcomes and offers you the best experience. So if you are making a plan to visit Can Tho, pick a place to stay that makes you most satisfied.
Most of the accommodations are located in the city center. Some hotels, resorts are also located along the Hau River with a poetic view, which is a lovely side attraction. To find luxurious places with the river and city view, you can check out Can Tho’s best hotels and resorts. If you are looking for a peaceful place to stay, pick one far from the city center.
If you want to experience the local life with an affordable cost, you can consider some budget homestays and hotels in this city.
The best resorts in Can Tho
1. Azerai Can Tho Resort – Inspired by the high – where to stay in Can Tho in a luxury resort
Azerai Can Tho Resort is one of the best 5-star resorts in Can Tho that you should discover first. It has natural beauty, overlooking the poetic and peaceful Hau River. It can be said that Azerai Resort Can Tho has all the features of the West River.
The resort is made up of 30 luxury villas, created in the traditional manner and spread out over a large campus. Natural materials such as wood, bamboo, and cork make everything feel extremely familiar to people and allow you to experience life in the countryside.
- Reference price: From 4,800,000 VND ($200) to 37,600,000 VND ($1500) per night
- Address: Au islet, Hung Phu Ward, Cai Rang District, Can Tho City
- Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/XdcE6adr8GKBQror5
2. Victoria Can Tho Resort – Resort with river view
Victoria Can Tho Resort is an ideal next destination because of its expansive river settings and peacefulness. Visitors at Victoria Resort Can Tho will have unique opportunities to learn about river life, see vibrant floating market places, and freely explore the Mekong Delta.
Victoria Resort Can Tho is a good choice for families because it has various amenities for children. In addition to babysitting services, the resort provides a separate swimming pool for children, a children’s club, bicycles for young people, and so on. Families can bring their children along and enjoy the vacation without concern.
- Reference price: From 2,520,000 VND ($100) to 5,300,000 VND ($220) per night
- Address: Cai Khe Ward, Ninh Kieu District, Can Tho City
- Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/QGhuxUosynwUdb969
3. Con Khuong Resort – The beauty of nature and romance
Con Khuong Resort is just 5km from Can Tho city center, 7km from Can Tho airport. Con Khuong resort is right next to the gentle Hau River, surrounded by peaceful natural scenery. The architecture has an eco-friendly design by using a lot of natural materials, both bringing a rustic feel and being in line with modern social trends.
Customers can not only enjoy the scenery, but also the cuisine, which shifts from traditional to modern, providing wonderful experiences. Furthermore, this restaurant has a bar where guests can freely sip various cocktails made by professional bartenders.
- Reference price: From 830,000 VND ($35) to 2,640,000 VND ($110) per night
- Address: 99A Nguyen Huu Cau Street, Con Khuong Ward, Ninh Kieu District
- Google Maps: https://g.page/resort-con-khuong-linh-phuong4?share
Peaceful places far from the city center
1. Ivory Bamboo Orchard Resort – Resort with a poetic river view
Ivory Bamboo Orchard Resort is a space that recreates the rustic life in the western countryside. The materials come completely from nature, with thatched roofs of coconut leaves, wood, and bamboo, and are very close to human life. At a reasonable price, the space here always ensures that guests have a resting place full of the best facilities.
- Reference price: From 190,000 VND ($8) to 350,000 VND ($15) per night
- Address: Nguyen Van Cu Street, Long Tuyen Ward, Binh Thuy District, Can Tho City.
- Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/c6rjyoWzWQ61aGQR7
2. Can Tho Ecolodge – The river region’s typical confluence
Can Tho Ecolodge is about 10 km from the city center and 16 km from Can Tho airport. It’s a peaceful haven away from the hustle and bustle of the city, but you can return to the fun in 15 minutes.
Can Tho Ecolodge is an ideal place to stay whether you are on vacation or a business trip. You can enjoy relaxing moments at the large swimming pool right in front of the campus, which is one of the most beautiful pools in Can Tho.
- Reference price: From 2,300,000 VND ($95) to 7,600,000 VND ($310) per night
- Address: 542, Area No. 3, Ba Lang Ward, Cai Rang District, Can Tho City
- Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/91jyf4L76KgNSsaM7
3. Mekong SILT Ecolodge
Mekong SILT Ecolodge is situated in a village in the Southwest region, not too far from the center of the city but enough for you to avoid the hustle and bustle of urban areas. Built according to the Ecolodge model, Mekong SILT offers you a vacation on which you can immerse yourself in nature, enjoy traditional and local dishes and experience the living.
- Reference price: From 1,100,000 VND ($46) to 1,800,000 VND ($75) per night
- Address: My Khanh Ward, Phong Dien District, Can Tho city
- Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/rEby3UwDgrBWRoLL9
4. Binh Minh Ecolodge
Binh Minh Ecolodge is near Vinh Long, it takes only 5-10 minutes to go by boat from Ninh Kieu quay. The location of this place is ideal for those who enjoy the beauty of nature and the local life. There are fascinating sites to visit outside, such as traditional artisan towns and fruit gardens.
This place is designed in a modest but comfortable Southern Vietnamese rural style. Also, the slogan here, in particular, is “come Binh Minh (mean is sunrise) to watch the sunset“. True, it’s a gorgeous sunset sight that will absolutely impress you.
- Reference price: From 1,900,000 VND ($79) to 3,900,000 VND ($160) per night
- Address: My Hoa Hamlet, Binh Minh Town, Vinh Long Province
- Google Maps: https://g.page/BME-Binh-Minh-Ecolodge?share
The best homestays in Can Tho City
1. Mekong Farmstay Can Tho – Homestay with garden and lake view
Mekong Farmstay Can Tho is about 8 km from the city center. This is an ideal place for people who want to explore the countryside of Can Tho. Staying here, you will have a feeling that you are getting back to nature. It is wonderful to breathe in fresh air, greenery, and beautiful space at the homestay.
At Mekong Farmstay Can Tho, the rooms are designed with a cool garden view. There are many types of rooms for you to choose from, depending on your needs. The room is spacious and airy.
You can experience and enjoy special dishes like grilled snakehead fish, hotpot with fermented fish, etc., or you can buy and cook them by yourself if you want. In addition, you will be able to participate in local fun activities such as experiencing monkey bridges, riding bikes , rowing boats, etc.
- Reference price: From 800,000 VND($33) to 1,120,000 VND ($46) per night
- Address: 284/CT Cai Tac, Ta Thi Phi Street, An Binh Ward, Binh Thuy District, Can Tho City
- Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/9msAP1LXmzeg92zp8
2. Farmer homestay – A place to experience Can Tho’s countryside
If you are bored with the hustle and bustle of city life, let’s come to Farmer Homestay once. Farmer Homestay Can Tho is 5km from the city center, 14km from the airport. The Homestay is a chain of small wooden houses. Farmer homestay is designed in a simple and rustic style with many factors such as garden, lotus pond, wooden tables and chairs, outdoor living area, etc.
The rooms of the homestay are fully equipped with amenities to serve tourists well. Each room has a balcony with a lake view. The Homestay is an ideal destination for your friends or family to explore the countryside.
- Reference price: From 960,000 VND ($40) to 1,280,000 VND ($53) per night
- Address: No. 30D/4, Area 2, Nam Long Residential Area, Cai Rang
- Google Maps: https://g.page/farmer-homestay?share
3. Boutique Lodge Can Tho Homestay – A peaceful riverside homestay
Homestay Boutique Lodge Can Tho is about 13km from the center of Can Tho city. Homestay Boutique Lodge Can Tho is loved for its rustic style. Each room has a balcony with the garden and is fully equipped with free WiFi, TV, air conditioner inside the room.
The spacious and airy garden is an outstanding feature of the homestay. In the morning, you can sit on the wooden chair and read a book. The dining place has an interesting river view. In the afternoon, you can watch the sunset from there and enjoy your meal. Surely, it will be an unforgettable memory. Or you can go fishing and ride a bike around the homestay to explore the countryside life.
- Reference price: From 684,000 VND ($28) to 1,026,000 VND ($42) per night
- Address: on highway 61C on the Can Tho road to Vi Thanh
4. Gao homestay – A great homestay in the city center
When you stay at Gao Homestay, it will be very convenient to discover the unique cuisine of the local culture or visit famous attractions in Can Tho.
The Homestay is built in high-rise architectural style, decorated with the traditional features of a fan, bamboo mat, and bamboo ceiling light. It consists of 05 floors and 10 rooms with spacious and airy space. Each room has a large balcony with many green trees and colorful flowers to help the room space become more beautiful.
- Reference price: from 300,000 VND ($12) to 500,000 VND ($20) per night
- Address: 133/2C Tran Hung Dao Street, Ninh Kieu District, Can Tho City
- Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/ggftPGUVN2MEPpci7
Top hotels in the city center
1. Muong Thanh Can Tho luxury hotel – Enjoy your stay with luxury and comfort
Muong Thanh Luxury Can Tho Hotel is the first luxury hotel, which provides the most luxurious and quality services of Can Tho city. The hotel consists of 22 floors with 308 rooms.
Most of the rooms have nice views: city view or river view. You can especially experience Spa system or Karaoke here. With a modern and private spa space, you will have a period of care and recovery after a tiring day of travel. Or If you want to enjoy your meal in a luxurious, warm space, Tay Do Restaurant will definitely be a great choice.
- Reference price: From 1,220,000 VND ($50) to 8,500,000 VND ($350) per night
- Address: Area E1, Cai Khe River Islet, Cai Khe Ward, Ninh Kieu District, Can Tho City
- Google Maps: https://g.page/MuongThanhCanTho?share
2. Sheraton hotel Can Tho – The tallest hotel in the Mekong Delta
Sheraton Hotel Can Tho is one of the best 5-star hotel of Tay Do and the highest hotel in the Mekong Delta with 30 floors.
The hotel owns a prime location in the city center with a beautiful river view. Sheraton hotel is designed in a modern style with 262 rooms. In addition, the hotel also has many outstanding services like restaurants, cafes, a fitness center, a spa and a luxury swimming pool, etc. Besides, there is a big shopping center right next to the hotel, so you can visit it and probably buy what you want conveniently.
- Reference price: From 1,800,000 VND ($75) to 4,900,000 VND ($200) per night
- Address: 30/4 Street, Xuan Khanh Ward, Ninh Kieu District, Can Tho City.
- Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/jmrWn9CGh6K8Lyhy5
3. Ninh Kieu Riverside hotel – Hotel with stunning architecture
Located in the center of Ninh Kieu quay, Ninh Kieu Riverside is a 4-star hotel with impressive architecture. Staying at Ninh Kieu riverside, you can enjoy the city view and the gentle Hau River. Ninh Kieu hotel has 162 rooms with the design of a majestic ship on the river.
Besides owning high-quality rooms, Ninh Kieu hotel also provides attractive services such as restaurants, bars, a swimming pool, etc. Moreover, with a location in the center of Can Tho city, moving from Ninh Kieu Riverside to famous places becomes extremely easy. You can explore some destinations near the hotel such as Ninh Kieu quay, Can Tho bridge, Cai Rang floating market, Tay Do night market, etc.
- Reference price: From 700,000 VND ($29) to 2,600,000 VND ($108) per night
- Address: 02 Hai Ba Trung street, Ninh Kieu District, Can Tho
- Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/FTxr33a3XwKVrBn49
4. TTC hotel – Premium Can Tho – An amazing hotel by Ninh Kieu Quay
TTC hotel – Premium Can Tho has the favorable geographical location, TTC Can Tho hotel is not only located near famous places, but also about 9.9 km from Can Tho International Airport. This will help guests easily find the hotel.
The hotel consists of 107 spacious and modern rooms. When you stay here, you can enjoy the whole landscape of the city and the Hau River from the window of the room. Furthermore, you can enjoy foods at the country market. The countryside market will serve completely specialties of the Southwest region from savory dishes to sweet dishes with typical flavors.
- Reference price: From 1,500,000 ($62) to 4,300,000 VND ($180) per night
- Address: 02 Hai Ba Trung, Tan An Ward, Ninh Kieu district, Can Tho city
- Google Maps: https://g.page/ttchotelcantho?share
5. KP hotel – A wonderful 3.5-star hotel in Can Tho city
KP Hotel Can Tho is one of the best 3.5-star hotels in Can Tho city because of its luxurious and elegant appearance. The hotel has a convenient location near famous attractions such as Ninh Kieu quay, night markets, food streets, etc.
KP Hotel Can Tho has 23 rooms that are fully equipped with amenities such as air conditioners, TVs, minibars, etc. When coming to KP Hotel Can Tho, you will enjoy delicious and unique dishes from Vietnam. You can also try the feeling of sitting at the bar, sipping fancy cocktails and listening to melodious tunes.
If you love natural landscapes, KP hotel is an ideal choice for you. The open space is decorated with many trees and flowers.
- Reference price: from 700,000 VND ($29) to 3,000,000 VND ($125) per night
- Address: 09 Nam Ky Khoi Nghia, Tan An ward, Ninh Kieu district, Can Tho
- Google Maps: https://g.page/kphotelcantho?share
Budget homestays in Can Tho
1. La’ANh Boutique Stay – “Hoi An ancient town” in the heart of Can Tho
La’ANh Boutique Stay contains 8 rooms, each with a different décor but always with a hair dryer, a super fast kettle, a modern smart TV, air conditioning, personal items, and complimentary mineral water. There are classic styles and spacious rooms with windows.
The terrace area provides a wonderful view, and includes BBQ services as well as tables and seats to enjoy tea. Every corner and crevice of the house is worthy of your photo quest. Guests may book a room or the whole house, and it would be ideal to visit with family or friends.
- Reference price: 390,000 VND ($16) per night
- Address: 134/3 Doan Thi Diem Street, Cai Khe Ward, Ninh Kieu District, Can Tho City
- Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/EYTuTMqYCdtVe2yz7
2. Hometravel Mekong Can Tho – An environmentally friendly homestay
With the rustic design, Hometravel Mekong Can Tho is a great choice for those who love to experience ecotourism. Hometravel is the first and only green homestay using clean energy, combining wind power and solar power in the Mekong Delta. Guests coming to the homestay will be able to visit a unique model at Hometravel Mekong Can Tho.
- Reference price: from 125,000 VND ($5) to 600,000 VND ($25) per night
- Address: 178c Ong Tiem Bridge, Thanh My Area, Thuong Thanh Ward, Cai Rang District, Can Tho City
- Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/f2Hu5YeecUzb1yCv5
3. Little Dalat Coffee And Homestay – A homestay with greenery space
Little Dalat Coffee And Homestay is about 3.8 km from Lotte Mart Can Tho, it features accommodation with a restaurant, a garden and a 24-hour front desk for your convenience. The apartment offers both free WiFi and free private parking.
- Reference price: 550,000 VND ($23) per night
- Address: Road 4, Hong Phat B Residential Area, An Binh Ward, Can Tho City
- Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/x5rWLXUZ4R2mq8cL7
4. Thinh’s House – Home of all guests
Thinh’s House has an impressive design with color harmony that touches the visitor’s heart.
Every bedroom provides a direct view of Can Tho’s gorgeous city at night. When you choose Thinh’s House as a place to stay, you will undoubtedly feel the comfort and convenience of being at home.
- Reference price: 330,000 VND ($13) per night
- Address: Alley 54, 16 Tran Viet Chau Street, Thoi Binh Ward, Ninh Kieu district, Can Tho city
- Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/2CYHQXHFwiRAv9gu5
Budget hotels in Can Tho city
1. Linh Phuong 2 hotel – An affordable hotel with European architecture
Linh Phuong 2 hotel is a 3-star hotel with an affordable price. Linh Phuong 2 hotel has 9 floors with 50 rooms. All rooms are luxuriously designed and fully equipped with air conditioning, LCD TV and satellite channels, etc.
From your own room, you can watch the bustling and vibrant beauty of the city under lights in the evening. The hotel’s location is convenient for shopping, entertainment or enjoying Can Tho specialties.
- Reference price: From 400,000 VND ($17) to 900,000 VND ($37) per night
- Address: 07 Tran Dai Nghia street, Cai Khe ward, Ninh Kieu district, Can tho city
- Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/hh4H2TLYg6WS2S5w5
2. Van Loc hotel – Where to stay in Can Tho on a budget
Van Loc Hotel is an ideal place to stay when visitors travel to Can Tho. The hotel has 27 rooms with complimentary services including wireless high-speed Internet in every room. In addition, rooms are equipped with a wardrobe, a flat-screen TV, a private bathroom and a refrigerator.
Van Loc hotel also has a sun terrace for visitors to sunbathe and enjoy the city view. When staying here, visitors can have a chance to explore some tourist attractions such as Ninh Kieu Quay, Can Tho night market, Luu Huu Phuoc Park, etc.
- Reference price: From 300,000 VND ($12) to 600,000 VND ($24)
- Address: 76 Dong Khoi street, Tan An ward, Ninh Kieu district, Can Tho
- Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/ipWWBHomv4UA9DSx7
3. Lion hotel – A budget hotel with modern architecture.
Lion hotel is designed in modern architecture. All rooms at this hotel are equipped with air conditioning, a flat-screen TV with cable channels, a fridge, a kettle, a shower, a hairdryer and a desk. Each room has a wardrobe and a private bathroom.
Popular places near Lion hotel include Vincom Plaza Hung Vuong, Lotte Mart Can Tho and Ninh Kieu quay. Visitors can enjoy Asian dishes, a 5-minute walk from the hotel. It is a great chance for you to explore culture, cuisine in Can Tho.
- Reference price: From 360,000 VND ($15) to 850,000 VND ($35) per night
- Address: 65 Hung Vuong street, Thoi Binh ward, Ninh Kieu district, Can Tho city
- Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/MGx6mB4Zem7zVXFH6
4. Mes hotel – A beautiful place to stay
All rooms in Mes hotel are equipped with a balcony, air conditioning, TV, etc. You can especially see the city from the balcony.
Visitors can enjoy meals at Phuong Nam Restaurant. It is just a 5-minute walk from the hotel. Besides, it is also convenient to move to famous places in Can Tho near the hotel. You can explore the night life of local people at the Ninh Kieu quay, or Tan An market.
- Reference price: From 416,744 VND ($17) to 3,600,000 VND ($150) per night
- Address: 18 Tan Trao street, Tan An ward, Ninh Kieu district, Can Tho city
With top-rated places to stay above, Fabulous Mekong Ecotours wants to bring you useful information. Hope you have a wonderful vacation in Can Tho!
FAQ about Finding a Place to Stay in Can Tho
Here’s what people usually ask us about the areas of Can Tho and where to stay.
Where is the place to stay in Can Tho on a budget?
If you wanna find a place an affordable price place to stay in Cantho, you can find some hostels or guests house nearby city center such as: Linh Phuong 2 hotel, Van Loc hotel, La’ANh Boutique Stay…..
Where’s the best neighborhood to stay in Can Tho?
Most of the accommodations are located in the city center. If you wanna stay in the luxurious places with the river and city view, you can check out Can Tho’s best hotels and resorts below.
If you are looking for a peaceful place to stay, pick one far from the city center such as: Azerai Can Tho Resort, Victoria Can Tho Resort, Con Khuong Resort, Vinpearl hotel Can Tho, Can Tho Ecolodge …….
How much does it cost to stay in Can Tho?
Luxury resort: about 830.000 vnđ ($35) – 37.600.000 vnđ ($1580).
Hotel in the city center: about 300.000 vnđ ($12) – 2.000.000 ($83).
Homestay local: about 800.000 vnđ ($33) – 1.280.000 vnđ ($53).
Budget hotels: about 125.000 vnđ ($5) – 300.000 vnđ ($12).
A must-try street food: Nem Nuong – Vietnam Pork BBQ ROLLS in Can Tho.
About the authur
TRAVEL STORIES AND NEWS
Explore Mekong Stories
The Most Popular Tours offered by FME Travel